Saturday 9 November 2013

outfit post: plaid over a chambray dress


This outfit was definitely inspired by the plaid shirt over wedding dress fad that's been going around pinterest for a while now.  I think it's beautiful and quirky, and perfect for a farm girl getting married.  I chose to layer a classic red and black plaid shirt over a chambray and lace dress.  I loved the contrast of the lacy, feminine dress with the cozy, farm girl plaid!  Knee high socks and boots were added to keep me a bit warmer, and helped make this outfit perfect for  Fall!

The apples surrounding me are the last apples we have in the field, and are a late variety of Pink Lady apples.  They're just about ready to pick...finally!  Although they did provide a lovely backdrop for these photos.

dress: dynamite // plaid: anchor blue // knee highs: roots // boots: walmart












p.s. ♥ kelsey

8 comments:

  1. Somehow this post reminds me so much of Once Upon a Time <3 love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, just stumbled across your post via Google and this is such a good looking outfit! You should have kept the socks because it really finishes it off! How were the apples? Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well thank you! that's so great to hear =)
      I definitely agree about the socks! they actually had just fallen down, and I didn't notice until afterwards :P and the apples were lovely, and so yummy!

      Delete
  3. This is too too cute! Seriously, I love the combo. And the orchard is such a lovely place for this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...