Saturday 8 June 2013

outfit post: horsing around


This week I present to you one of my favorite (and silliest) shirts.  It has giant horses on it and I love it.

I paired it with my red pants and zombie converse for even more personality, and topped everything off with my jean jacket for warmth.  Summer is almost here, but we've still had a couple chilly days!  I'm seriously in love with this jean jacket though...it's so nice and versatile, and I probably wear it way too much.

 horse top: h&m // red pants: plenty // jean jacket: aeo // shoes: converse

Jordyn and I had the most hilarious time taking these photos....and could not stop laughing.


Here I am mid-giggle fit....man, I love having a sister who is as ridiculous as I am.  

It's just the best.


p.s.   kelsey 

8 comments:

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...