Saturday 29 June 2013

outfit post: adventurin' time


I'm dubbing this my adventure outfit....and I basically want to wear it every day.  Since Summer is taking its sweet time showing up, I've still been wearing pants way more than is acceptable at this time of year.  I paired one of my favorite coloured pants with a chambray and lace top, and added a few arrow accents to boot.  Finally, I would like to introduce my new favorite bag!  My sister got me this AMAZING Kelly Moore camera bag for my graduation present...and it is perfection!

 pants: plenty // top: plenty // belt: aeo // arrow necklace + bracelet: foreverxxi // brown + gold bracelet: handmade gift // oxford shoes: spring

I'm obsessed with delicate gold jewellery right now, and this arrow bracelet is one of my favorites!


My Katniss-inspired braid...haha. Oh dear.


And this is one of my greatest loves as well.  My mom picked up this beauty of a camera for 10 bucks!  It's just so lovely, and is a wonderful addition to my ever growing camera collection.

8 comments:

  1. i love that camera bag, super cute!
    and that camera, so cool!
    what a perfect adventure outfit.

    K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you get your bracelets from? So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the arrow one is from forever 21, and the other one was handmade for me by a friend =)

      Delete
  3. Kelsey!!! PLEASE DO A DIY POST FOR THAT BRAID!!!
    I'm obsessed! so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha...I will try to in the next couple of weeks! It's super easy ;)

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit post, it makes me want to accessorize and then go on a big adventure with you!
    PS: I too would love a DIY for that lovely braid <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww...yes! we need to have an adventure together SOON!

      Delete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...