Sunday 10 June 2012

weekly wrap up: thai food and robots


So I have found myself ridiculously busy the last couple weeks.  I guess this is what having friends feels like.  Between my Book Club, Buffy (the Vampire Slayer) Club, Doctor Who Club (which consists of Kelsey and me) and family (club?) I have had a busy schedule.
Don't get me wrong I am LOVING it, but I have also been really bad at taking pictures of things...lots of my weekly wrap up photos come from Kelsey actually!  I promise over the next few weeks I will take pictures of all the exciting things I am doing with my friends!

One of the highlights of my week was going out for Thai food for the first time! Kelsey, my good friend Ashley and I all went to a cool little place downtown called Phuket Thai.  I am still not sure how to pronounce that....


I know it looks kind of "meh" but it was so good!!  I took one bite and was astounded!  It was red curry with coconut milk, veggies, basil, peanuts and lime leaves all on jasmine rice.  It kind of tasted like my favourite thai lime and chili cashews from Trader Joe's.



Here is a picture of the three of us outside the restaurant!

We decided to go to a movie after dinner, but we had about two hours to kill before it started.  So somehow this happened....


And this...


Ya I know, hubba hubba.

Also I just wanted to include this next photo because I think it is hilarious.  It has been raining like crazy at our house lately, which makes doing farm work yucky.  So we have been doing some painting, and of course things like this happen.


And to finish off the week, here is a picture of a robot.  This little guy sits on my desk and helps me work (more specifically sharpens my pencils).


Hope you have all had a great week, and that the weather has been nicer for you than it has been for me!

ps: jordyn ♥



1 comment:

  1. Mmm thai food! I wasn't a believer until I ate it, either. Looks like your week was great :)

    xoxo,
    Erin

    ReplyDelete

Leave us some love!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...